Contact the team

You are reporting the following problem report for being abusive, containing personal information, or similar:

Deep pooling of water

Reported by Mark Applegate at 11:43, Tue 12 November 2019

We are the manage a development know as Valley Park. One area in particular which is council land is being damaged due to vehicles parking and driving over it. This then spreads mud all over the pathway which is a possible health and safety hazard. I do think that 3 x bollards placed in the ground would prevent this. If the council would not be prepared to fund for the work. Could we request permission to carried out the work under the management company? Please see picture attached



Don't like forms?

You can contact technical support on