You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Back to all reports

How do I get a disabled space marked on the road. Both landlord and I will have a blue badge. We are opposite 36 flats and getting a space in sight of the house is often problematic.

Reported in the General Highways Enquiry category anonymously at 20:50, Thu 19 September 2019

Sent to Bristol City Council 5 minutes later

I have been awarded 12points for mobility in my pip award, I'm a new application for the blue badge scheme. My email is janehewisonartist@gmail.com thank you

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Enquiry raised.

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 20:55, Thu 19 September 2019

  • Your enquiry has been passed to the appropriate department who will be in contact with you directly.

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 11:00, Wed 25 September 2019

  • This Fix My Street enquiry has been automatically closed.

    State changed to: Closed

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 23:05, Tue 15 October 2019

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.