You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Water flooding from cohncil ground into my property

Reported via mobile in the Flooding/Gully/Drainage category anonymously at 17:09, Tue 14 March 2023

Sent to Bristol City Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 4313280.

Hello i hope you can help. Water is collecting in and along the corner of my property from the green council space which is on a slope and coming into my property it is not soaking away and I am getting damp inside my house and it is ruining my walls inside, could possibly be from a broken or clogged up drain. Can you send someone out to check please. I would appreciate if someone could come out and take a look asap. Many thanks Sophie

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • A new enquiry has been raised for this issue.

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 17:09, Tue 14 March 2023

  • This issue is currently under investigation. We'll provide updates on the outcome as soon as we can.

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 14:51, Fri 17 March 2023

  • This enquiry has been referred to another team for action. They will provide further updates on the issue in due course.

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 14:26, Wed 29 March 2023

  • This Fix My Street enquiry has been automatically closed.

    State changed to: Closed

    Posted by Bristol City Council at 00:05, Tue 9 May 2023

This report is now closed to updates from the public. You can make a new report in the same location. Please reference 4313280 in your new report if it is an update on this one.